The hotel’s current location formed part of the property of Santa Eulalia Church. Palma was divided into five parishes that held the judicial, financial and administrative power. The first stone of the magnificent Sant Francesc Church was laid in January 1281 by order of King James II.
THE ALOMAR FAMILY
FORMER OWNERS OF THE MANSION
The Alomar family owned the property from the beginning of the 19th century to the end of the 20th century. The last alteration took place in 1860. This wealthy family earned their money from large sugar-cane-crop areas on their Santa Isabel Plantation in Puerto Rico.
OF A MAJORCAN MANSION
By refurbishing the mansion, one of Palma’s most important private residences and its past life have been preserved. The hotel’s spaces are full of magnificent original details. A hotel oozing history from every pore.
HOTEL SANT FRANCESC
HOTEL SANTA FRANCESC